What’s Your Headline?

“Good people are found, not changed. Recently I read a headline that said, ‘We don’t teach people to be nice. We simply hire nice people.’ Wow! What a clever short cut.” According to various reputable sources a business will hire 80% of all its problems. That means that the remaining 20% doesn’t have to do Read More


You have to have some learning and education just to survive, let alone succeed. There are many ways to learn and to become educated. You can learn from your own mistakes. You can learn from the mistakes or others. That is usually less expensive and time consuming. You can learn from what you read. You Read More